Bahan Alkitab: Genesis 1:20-2:25; Isaiah 45:5
For the past two weeks, children have learnt the following:
1. Bible is the word of God, God-breathed and it points to Christ
2. From the Bible we know how all things came about. God created everything out of nothing. God created the universe and everything in it
In today’s lesson, children will learn the following:
1. God created us in special ways
2. God created us for special goals
3. Due to sin, the image of God was spoiled, and man cannot enjoy a wonderful relationship with God anymore
4. The restoration of the fullness of the image of God in human beings is accomplished by Christ
The detailed teaching material can be found in the attachment.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.