To cut, fold & glue as photo.
Bahan Alkitab: John 14
God wants His children to depend on the Holy Spirit.
Holy Spirit will teach us, help us to be strong, and comfort us when we feel sad.
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
Bahan Alkitab: 2 Cor 7:1; 1Cor 1:30; 1 Thess 5:23; 1Cor 6:11; Rom 15;16; 2 Thess 2:13; 1Pet 1:2
Sanctification is a lifetime process is to be set apart or make holy before God.
1 Cor 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
Regeneration Justification Sanctification – Sandra Kurniawan.docx
In Exodus 35-37, God gave all the detailed instructions to build the Tabernacle; the offerings, measurements, materials, as well as the workers.
On the word search file below, find all the 20 hidden words related to the Tabernacle.
You can either circle or highlight them.
Words are written vertically & horizontally.
Cutting and coloring.
Let’s make the fruit of the Spirit puzzle!
1. Print out the template, there are 2 pages.
2. Cut the puzzle pieces at page 2.
3. Arrange the pieces.
4. Glue them to the “fruit” :).
5. Memorize the Bible verse.
Cutting, Coloring, Pasting
Bahan Alkitab: James 1-5
So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
Bahan Alkitab: Exo 35:30-35; 36-37; 25:8-9
Points of Learning:
Cognitive: God initiated the building of the tabernacle that He may dwell in their midst.
Affective: Children are grateful that the Lord sent the Savior and dwells in their hearts.
Psychomotor: As God’s Children, they want to talk to God and read His words.
Cognitive: In making the tabernacle, God provided materials & skills for them. He guides them to acceptable ways of worship.
Affective: Children are grateful for God’s grace that as sinners they can come & worship God.
Psychomotor: Children learn to worship God in respect and holiness. e.g.: pay close attention in Sunday school.
…let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe.
Bahan Alkitab: Matthew 4:1-11
Bible Truth: When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He quoted the Word of God to defeat the devil and triumph over temptation
Lesson Aim: to learn from the example of Jesus, asking Him to help us say no to temptation and obey God’s Word
– Tuhan Yesus lahir ke dunia ini untuk menjadi Juruselamat, suatu korban yang sempurna menggantikan kita mati di atas kayu salib.
– Setan berusaha menghalangi Yesus menjalankan misi dari Allah Bapa dan mencoba membuat Yesus jatuh ke dalam dosa.
– Tuhan Yesus melawan setan dengan senjata Firman Tuhan; walaupun setan juga mengutip Firman dengan pengertian yang salah dengan maksud agar kita meragukan Tuhan dan jatuh ke dalam dosa.
– Anak-anak juga mempunyai misi dari Tuhan (contoh: memelihara ciptaan Tuhan, menaati perintah Tuhan) dan setan juga berusaha menghalangi kita untuk memenuhi panggilan Tuhan tsb.
– Pencobaan yang kita alami itu biasa dan tidak pernah melampaui kekuatan kita (1 Kor 10:13). Hanya seringkali kita tidak bergantung kepada Tuhan dalam doa dan mengerti Firman Tuhan dengan benar sehingga mudah ditipu setan.
Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation.
– Who is the Holy Spirit?
– The Bible teaches that God is one God in three Persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. All three share the same nature and God is all three Persons at the same time.
– After Jesus Christ has risen from the death, He ascended to heaven and He promises to give another Helper, to be with us forever. God the Father and God the Son sent the God the Holy Spirit during Pentecost.
– The Holy Spirit who gives us the new hearts and makes us love and praise God
– We cannot believe in Jesus and obey him in our own power
– Even though we cannot see him, the Spirit is in our heart, speaking to our heart, transforming each life.
– The Holy Spirit is the greatest give from God to His children who trust in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
– The Holy spirit is a very special gift from God. He is God. Even though we can’t see the Holy Spirit (He doesn’t have a body like us), but he lives within each person in God’s family.
– The Holy Spirit would live in each child of God. The Holy Spirit would be with us always.
– The Holy Spirit would be our helper.
– Jesus remind us to not be troubled and afraid. Jesus wants us to trust Him.
– Jesus wants us to understand that after He returned to heaven, God the Holy Spirit would come and take the place of Jesus on earth in the lives of God’s people.
– The Holy Spirit will guide us step by step in our life and we need to depend on Him.
– John 14:26: The Helper, the Holy Spirit, will teach you everything and make you remember all that I have told you.
– Jesus is not going to leave us all alone. The Holy Spirit will take care of us just as Jesus has done.
– The Holy Spirit teaches us when we hear God’s word and make us strong to obey God
– He helps us remember God’s word and helps us to obey God.
– The Holy Spirit comforts us
– Everyone who received the Holy Spirit, they will have “fruit of Holy Spirit”. (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control)
John 14:16: “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever”
1. Tuhan Yesus memberitahukan murid2Nya supaya jangan gelisah dan jangan takut. Tuhan Yesus akan segera kembali ke rumah Bapa, tapi Allah Bapa akan mengirimkan Holy Spirit.
2. Holy Spirit adalah Allah, Dia tidak kelihatan tapi ada di setiap hati orang yang percaya.
3. Holy Spirit akan menolong kita untuk: mengerti dan taat kepada Firman Tuhan, memuji Tuhan, berdoa, mengasihi teman2 dan keluarga, menghibur, memberi sukacita dan damai sejahtera.
Iam the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
Bahan Alkitab: Yohanes 2 :1-11
Bible Truth :
1. Jesus showed his power as God’s Son
2. Jesus changed water to wine
Lesson Aim :
1. To trust Jesus because he is God’s Son
2. His disciples put their faith in Him
3. Put our faith in Christ
Jesus is the Son of God
Bahan Alkitab: Exodus 30:17-20; Exodus 38:1-20; 39:32-43; Exodus 40:1-11, 16, 34-38
Last week children learned about the building of the Tabernacle that God instructed Moses to do. Children has learned about the first few furniture that God asked Moses to prepare, namely the Ark of the Covenant, the Table for the Bread of the Presence, the Golden Lampstand and the Altar of Incense. This week, children continued to learn two more furniture before the completion of the Tabernacle: the Bronze Altar and the Bronze Basin.
The Bible mentioned multiple times that Moses and the people of Israel had done the works “just as God commanded”. This means that they had prepared everything carefully and had followed completely what God has instructed them to do. And definitely it was God’s Spirit who enabled the people to do the work “just as God commanded”.
When the Tabernacle was completed and set up, God blessed his people and his guiding presence came to dwell with them. The Tabernacle indeed foreshadows the coming of Jesus Christ as he came to dwell among his people. We praise God that he is with those who trust in Jesus Christ and that he blesses and guides them always.
Lastly, it is also interesting to see the parallel between the Tabernacle and the Garden of Eden. Children learned some similarities between the two: materials used (gold and onyx stones), God instructed for a rest on sabbath day, the Golden Lampstand symbolized the tree of life, two cherubim serves to guard God’s dwelling place.
Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the rules. And all the people answered with one voice and said, “All the words that the Lord has spoken we will do.”