Bahan Alkitab: John 20:1-18; Luke 24:33-45
This Easter, we learned that Jesus has risen, and had shown himself to the disciples. Jesus had a transformed body, that can be touched, still showing the scars from crucifixion, and a body that can digest food.
Jesus’ resurrection means;
1. We know that we can trust Jesus’ word; Jesus rose from the dead, just as he said he would.
2. We know that sin and death have been defeated.
3. We know that Jesus is the first man who was resurrected fully (He did not die again, and His body was transformed).
4. We know that we are not hopeless, because Jesus is our risen Lord and Saviour.
5. We know that one day we too will experience resurrection.
Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life (1 John 5:12)