To cut, fold & glue as photo.
Bahan Alkitab: John 3: 1-21; Genesis 3; Matthew 19:13-15
To recap last week from last week bible story :
– To remind the children how Adam and Eve have disobeyed God and sin against God.
– When they sin against God, they become God’s enemies and their relationship with God was broken
– example : Children play with HP but the HP does not work because it has no more battery and fan which no longer works because it is not connected to the electricity
– Everyone after them including us are sinners and we became God’s enemies
– However God made a promise to Adam and Eve that he would send us a special gift. God kept his promise and sent his only son Jesus so that we could now be part of God’s family not God’s enemies
– Everyone of us is born into a family and belong to a family. We cannot choose our parents, siblings. In our family, we have parents that could take care of us.
-When we are part of God’s family, we belong to Him. We can trust in Jesus knowing that he is our saviour to save us from our sins.
Today’s bible story, we are going to listen about a man who did not know how to be a part of God’s family. His name is Nicodemus, a pharisee, a religious ruler of the Jews. He was an important man who loved God’s word and taught it to the Jewish people.
Jesus who had grown up, went from place to place to heal the sick and do miracles and tell people about the word of God. Many people enjoy listening to what Jesus had to say.
One evening, when it was dark, Nicodemus came to Jesus and ask him some questions. He said: “Teacher, we know that you are teacher from God.” “No one can do the miracles that you do unless God is with You”.
Jesus did not answer Nicodemus’s question directly. Instead Jesus gave a surprising answer. “I tell you the truth, no one can see the Kingdom of God unless he is born again”.
Nicodemus did not understand what Jesus said. Nicodemus said: “If a person is a already old, how can he be born again?” “Does he have to become a little baby again?”
Jesus explained that you must be born again in Spirit through the God Holy Spirit which works in our heart to give us faith and new life. This is so that we can believe in Jesus who save us from our sins.
I would ask the children: “So when Jesus said to be born again, does it mean we go back to mummy’s tummy and mummy give birth to us again? No. To be born again means we become part of God’s family and it makes hate what God hate and do what God loves.
Nicodemus listened to what Jesus had said. He is finding hard to understand. He went home thinking about what Jesus said to him.
Why does Nicodemus need Jesus to save him? – Because he is a sinner who sin against God. We are also sinners who need Jesus to save us. We cannot save ourselves even our mummy and daddy cannot save us. Only through Jesus who did not sin and obeyed God and finally died at the cross so that we can be saved from our sins
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life
Bahan Alkitab: 2 Cor 7:1; 1Cor 1:30; 1 Thess 5:23; 1Cor 6:11; Rom 15;16; 2 Thess 2:13; 1Pet 1:2
Sanctification is a lifetime process is to be set apart or make holy before God.
1 Cor 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
Regeneration Justification Sanctification – Sandra Kurniawan.docx
In Exodus 35-37, God gave all the detailed instructions to build the Tabernacle; the offerings, measurements, materials, as well as the workers.
On the word search file below, find all the 20 hidden words related to the Tabernacle.
You can either circle or highlight them.
Words are written vertically & horizontally.
Cutting and coloring.
1. Print out the template for the activity from the attached “pdf file” on white cardstock (if available).
2. Color and cut out the door hanger and all the sheep.
3. Paste the sheep on the green pastures.
4. Memorize the Bible verse.
5. Please refer to “jpg file” for sample of finished door hanger.
Cutting, Coloring, Pasting
Bahan Alkitab: James 1-5
So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
Bahan Alkitab: Exo 35:30-35; 36-37; 25:8-9
Points of Learning:
Cognitive: God initiated the building of the tabernacle that He may dwell in their midst.
Affective: Children are grateful that the Lord sent the Savior and dwells in their hearts.
Psychomotor: As God’s Children, they want to talk to God and read His words.
Cognitive: In making the tabernacle, God provided materials & skills for them. He guides them to acceptable ways of worship.
Affective: Children are grateful for God’s grace that as sinners they can come & worship God.
Psychomotor: Children learn to worship God in respect and holiness. e.g.: pay close attention in Sunday school.
…let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe.
Bahan Alkitab: Matthew 4:1-11
Bible Truth: When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He quoted the Word of God to defeat the devil and triumph over temptation
Lesson Aim: to learn from the example of Jesus, asking Him to help us say no to temptation and obey God’s Word
– Tuhan Yesus lahir ke dunia ini untuk menjadi Juruselamat, suatu korban yang sempurna menggantikan kita mati di atas kayu salib.
– Setan berusaha menghalangi Yesus menjalankan misi dari Allah Bapa dan mencoba membuat Yesus jatuh ke dalam dosa.
– Tuhan Yesus melawan setan dengan senjata Firman Tuhan; walaupun setan juga mengutip Firman dengan pengertian yang salah dengan maksud agar kita meragukan Tuhan dan jatuh ke dalam dosa.
– Anak-anak juga mempunyai misi dari Tuhan (contoh: memelihara ciptaan Tuhan, menaati perintah Tuhan) dan setan juga berusaha menghalangi kita untuk memenuhi panggilan Tuhan tsb.
– Pencobaan yang kita alami itu biasa dan tidak pernah melampaui kekuatan kita (1 Kor 10:13). Hanya seringkali kita tidak bergantung kepada Tuhan dalam doa dan mengerti Firman Tuhan dengan benar sehingga mudah ditipu setan.
Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation.
Bahan Alkitab: John 10:1-18
Jesus Cares for His People
– Allah memberikan AnakNya yg Tuggal, Yesus Kristus untuk mati di kayu salib untuk menebus dosa2 kita.
– Allah menjadikan kita menjadi anak-anak Allah dan memberikan iman kepada kita untuk percaya kepada Yesus Kristus dan menerima penebusan dari segala dosa.
– Allah juga akan memimpin dan menjaga anak-anakNya seperti gembala yang baik menjaga domba-dombanya.
– Yesus Kristus akan memanggil domba-domba Allah sesuai dengan namanya dan Dia mengenal setiap anak-anakNya secara pribadi. Dia akan memimpin dan menjaga mereka bahkan memberikan nyawaNya untuk mati di kayu salib untuk menyelamatkan mereka.
– Yesus Kristus adalah Gembala yang baik dan domba-dombanya akan mendengarkan, mengikuti pimpinan Tuhan dengan ketaatan penuh sebab mereka tahu bahwa Yesus Kristus akan menjaga mereka dan memberikan apa yang mereka perlukan.
– Gembala yang baik akan menjaga domba-dombanya. Dia akan memberikan makanan yg baik dan air yang menyegarkan. Dia akan menjaga dari binatang liar yang akan menyerang domba-dombanya.
– Tetapi pencuri (setan) datang hanya untuk mencuri dan membunuh dan membinasakan; Aku datang, supaya mereka mempunyai hidup, dan mempunyainya dalam segala kelimpahan.
– Yesus Kristus adalah Gembala yang baik dan kita adalah domba-dombanya. Dia akan memelihara kita setiap saat.
– Yesus Kristus mati di kayu salib dan menyelamatkan domba-dombanya dari ikatan dosa dan setan dan tidak ada yang dapat merebut kita dari kasih Allah.
– Kita dapat bersyukur kepada Allah, Yesus Kristus adalah Gembala kita yang baik yang menjaga kita. Marilah kita berjalan mengikuti Yesus dengan percaya kepada Dia, taat kepada Dia dan melakukan apa yang Dia katakan.
John 10:11: I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 10:11: I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
Tuhan adalah gembala yang baik dan kita adalah domba2Nya.
Gembala yang baik mengenal setiap dombanya. Tuhan mengenal kita satu demi satu, Tuhan tahu apa yang kita perlukan.
Gembala yang baik menuntun dan menjaga dombanya, dan diwaktu ada bahaya tidak lari meninggalkannya. Tuhan menjaga dan mencukupkan kebutuhan kita sehingga kita tidak perlu takut dan kuatir.
Gembala yang baik rela mati untuk dombanya. Tuhan Yesus rela mati disalib untuk menebus dosa kita manusia.
Iam the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
Bahan Alkitab: Yohanes 2 :1-11
Bible Truth :
1. Jesus showed his power as God’s Son
2. Jesus changed water to wine
Lesson Aim :
1. To trust Jesus because he is God’s Son
2. His disciples put their faith in Him
3. Put our faith in Christ
Jesus is the Son of God
Bahan Alkitab: Exodus 35:30-35, 36-37
God commanded the Israelites, through Moses, to build the Tabernacle as the dwelling place of God among his people. God is the designer and the architect. He instructed Moses of how exactly he wanted them to build the Tabernacle. And the people obeyed God.
God provided the materials (through the people’s freewill offering), the skilled craftsmen, and the detailed instruction. The people gave wholeheartedly for this endeavor, and their offering continued pouring until Moses had to tell them to stop giving as they already had enough. God provided among the people the skilled craftsmen who were filled with the Holy Spirit, who had the skills and knowledge and were able to teach others.
The building of the Tabernacle also told the people how God wanted to be worshipped. He wants his people to follow his instructions in obedience. The Tabernacle shows us how our God is artistic, majestic, loves beauty and wants his house to reflect how beautiful, majestic and awesome he is! This week we learned about the Ark of the Covenant, the Table, the Lampstand and the Altar of Incense.
More importantly, the Tabernacle foreshadows the coming of Christ, who incarnated to live and dwell among his people 3,000 years later. He is the only gate through whom we could come to God, and the only perfect sacrifice that could redeem us from sin and death!
And let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell in their midst. Exactly as I show you concerning the pattern of the tabernacle, and of all its furniture, so you shall make it.